Pages

Planning With God

Proverbs 19:21 [NIV].

“Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.”

Outlined below are more ways we can plan our lives with God involved:

1. Submit to God's Sovereignty:

Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV)  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Know that you are dependent. Everything you do depends on someone else. 


2. Rely on God's Infinite Knowledge:  

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. God is not ignorant. 

3. Defer to God's Will as You Plan:

Psalms 23:1-6 (KJV) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

4. Honor God's Holiness as You Plan:

To plan apart from God is sin, it turns away many blessings from us. Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Those who honour God's Holiness in living and planning their lives get honoured by God. 

Written and compiled by Adeola R. Oyenuga LL.B,

We CAN Leadership Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment